Leading the Unleadable
A SoundView BEST Business Book of 2017
How to Manage Mavericks, Cynics, Divas, and Other Difficult People
The control-freak, the narcissist, the slacker, the cynic…Difficult people are the worst part of a manager’s job. What sets great managers apart is the ability to turn these problem personalities into productive team players.
Prepare to transform the troublesome into the tremendous with LEADING THE UNLEADABLE.
BUY UNLEADABLE FROM ONE OF THESE SELLERS
Alan Willett is an international consultant, speaker and master of the “friction point.” In this book he offers simple steps, examples, and scripts to to show you how to:
- Master the necessary mindset
- Explain problems calmly in short feedback sessions
- Get a commitment to change, and follow up
- Coach others to replicate the process
- Develop the situational awareness required to spot trouble even earlier in the future
Interested in a Book Talk, Guest Blog or Event?